One of the activities that Roxy and I are participating in this summer is our local library's "Dig Into Reading" program. The program allows you to keep a reading log from the first week of June until the first week of August. For each entry you make, you get a chance to win prizes. This year's prizes are an iPad 2, a $200 gift card to Kroger or a $200 gift card to Toys-R-Us. Roxy and I are reading away to get as many entries as we can. We'd love to have an iPad at our house!
I have a list going of books I want to read. So far, I have approximately ten to fifteen books on my list. I hope I can make it through them all!
- The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg. This book was only released yesterday and I am already halfway through. I love both of these authors and was highly anticipating the release.
- Reflected in You by Sylvia Day. Next in the Crossfire series.
- Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts. Who doesn't love a good romance by Ms. Roberts?
- Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger. Again, a sequel.
- Ladies' Night by Mary Kay Andrews.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. A few friends on Goodreads have read this one and its on the NYT bestseller list so I figured it would be worth a try.
- The Black Box by Michael Connelly. I love mystery and suspense!
- Mouth-to-Mouth & The Pregnancy Test both by Erin McCarthy. These just jumped off the shelves at me when I was perusing at the library.
- Breath of Scandal by Sandra Brown. Romance and suspense? Sign me up!
- Forever Black & Forever You by Sandie Lynn. Another series that looks promising.
Do you have any suggestions for me? I'm always on the lookout for something new to "dig" into.