- Roxy's first field trip. The munchkin and I are going to be joining her preschool class at the local pumpkin patch for her first ever field trip. We are both super excited.
- Linking up with Adventuroo for the "Week in My Life" project on October 22.
- Getting our new family pictures back by the talented ANH Photography.
- Visiting Russ' dad and step-mom in early November and finally getting to meet the rest of his family!
- Thanksgiving and Christmas with our families.
- Black Friday with the girls.
- Our annual trip to Alabama for Christmas with our Alabamian relatives. We will also be taking Roxy to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center this year.
- Baby shower for Baby Brenna and welcoming her to the world just a few weeks later!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Things to look forward to...
Fall is rapidly approaching and the months leading up to Christmas are beginning to fill with fun things for our little family of three.
Written by Samantha