Its my handsome, wonderful, loving husband's birthday today and I wanted to make it all about him. I found this meme about husbands and decided it might be just the trick to celebrate my own! Happy Birthday, Russ!
1. Where did you meet? At my first condo association meeting on September 8, 2008.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for just over 9 months before we married.
3. How long have you been married? Three years on June 20, 2012.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Read. He's not a big reader so anytime I see him pick up a book its a surprise.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His laugh. Especially if I'm the one making him laugh. Its contagious!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? That he is a great father.
8. What is his favorite color? Black.
9. What is his favorite food? I don't know a favorite. He likes everything.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? September 17, 2008, on my back deck looking at the stars.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies.
13. Do you have any children? One adorable toddler named Roxy!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? If he does, its still hidden. That is why its called "hidden."
15. How old is he? 39 today.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? Hair bands. Especially Def Leppard.
18. What do you admire most about him? His faith.
19. Do you think he will read this? Maybe. Depends on whether he decides to check the blog today or not.
20. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen right now? A video game.
21. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Balsamic Vinagrette
22. What is one food he doesn’t like? Brussell sprouts...maybe.
23. You go out to the bar. What does he order? A glass of wine or bourbon on the rocks.
25. What size shoe does he wear? 9 or 9.5.
26. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He does. Guns... for the upcoming apocalypse.
27. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hmmm. Not for sure on a favorite.
28. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? ???
29. What is his favorite cereal? Cheerios.
31. What is his favorite sports team? Indianapolis Colts. Although this may have changed since Manning is gone.
32. Who is his best friend? Brandon, Adam & Rob. Maybe Josh.
33. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Spend money.
34. How many states has he lived in? North Carolina, Kentucky & Pennsylvania (3)
35. What is his heritage? I have no idea.
36. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind is it? Chocolate with chocolate icing.
37. Did he play sports in high school? He was on the swim team.
38. What could he spend hours doing? Playing video games.
Sweetheart, as you turn 39 today, always remember I am behind you...a whole decade behind you. You make me happy. You make me smile. You make me mad. You keep me sane. You make me laugh. You infuriate me. You make me cry. You are a terrific father and a spectacular husband. You keep me grounded. I love you. Always and forever.